Frequently Asked Questions
What type of products and equipment do we use for interior detailing?
- Steamer: Is an eco friendly way to cleaning, involves steam to clean.
- Vacuum Cleaner: A vacuum cleaner with an extension hose helps to clean carpets and floor such as collect dust and small particles from the floor.
- Organic Cleaning Products: Having the necessary products on hand to clean surfaces including vinyl, plastic, upholstery, and carpeting.
- Brushes and Applicators: Boost mobile detailing use Different-sized brushes to clean dust from air vents and other hard-to-reach places. We make sure to use the proper applicator with right brush – it can make all the difference.
- Wiping and Polishing Materials: We are using a microfiber cloth for beautiful shine on surfaces without the worry of scratches. While starting we always make sure the cloths are free of any residual chemicals.
How do we Clean & Detail the Interior of vehicles?
Carpet: First, vacuum the carpet completely. Use of brush attachment and various nozzles of different shapes and sizes to clean crevices and areas around the seats, carpet steaming. Best products for carpet cleaning.
Seats:The three main types of material used for car seats are leather, vinyl, and cloth upholstery. Give your seats a natural cleaning and shine without any odor.
Leather. Best leather-cleaning products. Dry the seats with a microfiber cloth.
Cloth: Use of caution with the products to clean the clothing seats . The more liquid cleaning products we use, the more damp the seats become -fabrics that soak and dry completely to get rid of musty smell.
Windows and Mirrors: Spray the glass cleaner on the cloth (rather than on the glass itself) to reduce streaking, also to avoid getting spray on other parts of the car that may be damaged by harsh chemicals.
Front Panel: Having right tools to clean the front panel, that is the area that we see most, unfortunately with all the knobs, switches, vents, and dusty nooks and crannies.
Dashboard: Vacuum all the dust before apply cleaning product, making sure to reach as far as possible during the entire process. After cleaning, application of an interior dressing appropriate for the material to keep it from fading or cracking from exposure to sunlight.
Console. Remove the dust with vacuum and then use steamer to clean the area and then wipe off with microfibre cloth.
Door Panels. Same products use to clean the other areas such as- car seats, windows etc.
We are using UV protectant for interior finishing.
How do we clean exterior of car?
- We start from Wheels, wheel wells, & tires are cleaned with a non-acidic solution.
- Secondly, car is given a pre-rinse, followed by a foam soak to remove loose contaminants.
- Chemical decontamination by means of Iron & Tar remover to lift iron deposits and environmental fall-out.
- We are removing light- to- moderate defects and scratches while applying a layer of protective sealant.
- Door jambs cleaned & sealed.
- Engine cleaning also includes with special brushes and chemicals, that costs extra.
- Wheel well liners, tires are dressed with a low gloss protectant. Plastic trims dressed & treated with a UV protectant.
- Exterior glass & mirrors are cleaned to a streak-free finish.
- The final step is to wax, buff and polish for paint protection.
Do we do headlight repair?
These kits are helpful to remove dust and oxidation. After that
applying a compound buffing, polishing and coating of clear coat UV protection.